Friday, August 05, 2005

WAY too much NRG...

MAN...I absolutely LOVE my digital camera/mp3 player/cell phone...

but I mostly luv it for the camera ::chuckles:: it gives me the ability to just take random pics and post em...for the heck of it...



So this is what happens when you drink 5 glasses of Diet Pepsi



(yes...pepsi, b/c Diet Coke tastes like feet...yes...FEET)


<--Boy o Boy...is it just me, or do I look high in this picture? Maybe not high...maybe just tired...I need to be sleep. I've come to the conclusion that some of my blogs are about absolutely nothing b/c I can't keep my eyes open long enough to finish any coherant sentences. Hmmmmm...o well...The new apartment is coming along well...My best friend and I (and 2 other gyrls) are staying in tha infamous Pirate's Cove...it's not the Ritz Carlton, or the Westin Grand but it'll do ::chuckles::

Welp, on the way out I figure I'll leave you with a piece I wrote awhile back when I was dealing with some things...if you didn't know I write alot. I've been published a few times, and this is one of the pieces that are publised somewhere...heh heh heh (I say somewhere b/c right now, I'm not sure...i AM sure, however, that I have complete copyright over it...)--And on a side note...I'll post work up here for enjoyment and/or critisism or whatever anyone feels like doing...feel free but please PLEASE don't force me to prosecute anyone for stealing any work off of my page. Before I post anything anywhere it is copyrighted first, complete w/papers and documentation archiving it w/the national library in Washington DC (hence the © sign after my name on the work...for those who may wonder...)...all I'm saying is that this is my work, my gift, my talent, my art and I take it seriously. Now that the preliminaries are out of the way, I'll be heading to bed...The piece I'll leave is entitled "Slippin"...enjoy and of course...feel free to stimulate your mind...*bEsItOs*

Slippin’
I popped open the bottle and took a long drink
Let it slide down my throat
Caress the uneasiness and fondle my apprehension
Commending my lack of resolve, it enveloped me in its arms
And for a brief wrinkle in time, every care disappeared and all I saw was light
That, just as quickly, vanished into a mirage of white
But when all was said and done I felt the pain again
This time around I'm paying for my sins
The more I drank the more it hurt
There was an evil so close, so i began to run
No matter how I try I can't escape my delusion
And the incidents that perpetuated my circumstance
Not just out of happenstance or mere second chance
But over and over I choose to wander down this God forsaken road
And wander alone lest I harm another friend--create another foe
Coagulated emotions, I've lost all focus
I can walk in God's will or fail in mine, attempting either right now just seems so asinine
So what use is there to try anymore? Can't walk thru a non-existent door
BUT--I can writhe in my agony
I think that's what's best for me
I'm tuff I can handle misery
Like a recurring memory
Is there someone who'll fight for me, cuz I'm starting to question my sanity
And as I feel the smooth calibrated vesicle slide from my hand
I remember thinking "Damn, not again..."
When I least expect it somethin' alwayz manages to change my venue
Like clockwork, the pieces fall back in place and the SAGA continues…
~Jennifer D. Claude--All Rights Reserved--© Copyright 2004~

No comments: