Saturday, August 13, 2005

Before I go...

Boy o Boy...so I talked to a wonderful friend I grew up with the other day and found out something great...can't tell you...not just yet but soon enough everyone will know YAY!!!
On to other exciting news. As some of you may know I am a biology major. Well my dream is to become a Doctor...not an MD but a Ph.D... I am going into Pediatric Biological Science Research...so to make a long story short, I've found an internship located @ Cornell University (more specifically the Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University).
--->>Take a look for yourself<<---
http://biomedsci.cornell.edu/graduate_school/html/14045.cfm
I wasn't really trying to go back to NY for a long period of time, but if all goes well and I end up loving the school than Goodbye Greenville, Hello Ithica!! Cornell is located in the country and gets extremely cold....(two things I definately LOVE) ...soooo we'll see...
I can't wait for the fall to come in. I'm volunteering wit' tha kidz (you know Jen luh tha kidz *chuckles*) and also working @ church...so I really have a busy year ahead, and If I wanna even think about Cornell, I better sleep with my chem and bio books. But I can do it (I mean, I can do ANYTHING...just gotta make sure I budget my time)...so for the moment this is my life....books books and more books. There are things I'm planning on doing before I get outta grad school and none of it can come to pass if I don't stay in my books. Welp we'll have to chat on this a lil later cuz right now I gotta get in my bed...so till next time
Much peace, luv, N respect

No comments: