Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Another day another...well...


So I still haven't finished unpacking...I slept in this morning (cuz summer school is oveeeerrrrr..thank u LORD!!!!), and then woke up and kinda unpacked here and there...I got my shoe rack set up (definately need to start a support group for my fetish with shoes *sighhh)...and...ummmm...yeah so there's still all kinds of crap just chillin' around our living room *chuckles* ...
So I watched a movie, sat on my bed..and kinda lazed around for awhile. I don't have to work again till Thursday, and then it's slave labor from then on out. I love Red Lobster, but sometimes it just irks my nerves (such is life)...

So newayz, my namesake hits me up to mooch off of my internet (cuz herz is ghetto and works when it wants to heh heh heh)...naw on the real tho she came over and brought me some music (Mint Condition's "Livin' the Luxury Brown" and SWV's "The Platinum Gold Collection")...We had fun sitting around and talking about differant issues (mixing in the good ole "That nucca is wack" and "So I have this huge crush on ******"...u know lol...and for those wondering YES, I am 20 and YES I still have crushes on people--altho I didn't think it possible but in light of recent events I've decided that the almighty CRUSH will never die *sighhhh)...and thennnn when our boredom hit it's climax we did what every college would do...we went to *dum dum duuuummmm* WAL-MARTTTTTTTTTT....(btw, on the way to Wally-World we saw a prostetute...u know I had Nay Nay turn the car around and try to get a picture but the nasty heffer got in the car and we were like *uuugggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!*...but I digress)...Well we hit Wal-Mart, and after all the extensive walking we did up and down the aisles we decided that, yes it was 2 am and YES, we were definately hungry. So what did we do? You got it...picked up some White Castle burgers








(Jennifer and Jennay go to White Castle.....no?....*chuckles*)...but then we ended up getting something else that isn't really relevant to the story and/or the picture....welllllllllllp--I think it's time for me to retire for the time being. My eyes are starting to close and my BIG BEAUTIFUL BED is definately calling my name...so till next time peoplez...all the best (and remember, "I'm the greatest, I'm a bad man, and I'm pretty!")


*bEsItOs*

No comments: