Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hmmmm


Ok, so I really need to be in the bed sleep (I'm on the way I promise...) I just wanted to start my posts. My namesake turned me on to this blogging site, and it's pretty interesting...before I go to bed, I want to talk about my frog. So I adopted this frog named Fred (or Fredricka, dependant on if it's really fat or pregnant...can't figure out the gender just yet...altho, I know it's possible for some african frogs to possess the ability to change gender...but...N-E-WAYZ)...back to Fred. Fred lives in a drain pipe outside of my apartment complex, and he's been there since April or May. Everyday I come home and he's chillin in, or beside the drain. Well it's been raining an awful lot and I was worried that Fred drowned, but much to my relief he showed up in his pipe ( I know he was madd cuz he was eye deep in the water but..u know..can't have it all *chuckles*)...Now, I know some of you may ask why I've made friends with this frog...well Fred and I have a connection...he doesn't even hop away anymore when I bend down to talk to him. He's become a staple in my life, and I find myself getting fidgety when I can't find him...but, like clockwork, he shows back up to reassure me that everything is alright...he's got a life too...prolly spends time @fellow frog's pipes (heh heh heh)...
Ok people, this is my spill for the night...stay blessed *bEsItOs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You betta have a connection with a frog Jen..he needs someone to talk to as well.LOL