Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Off Kilter 17/30


I like to think that I’m doing something worthwhile
That my orated thoughts are catalysts of sorts…
But I remember that nothing new has ever been done
And I know it’s wrong but sometimes I get moody
And I can’t find the point
And I can’t find a reason
And I want to quit life altogether

And I tend to sit
I just sit and stare at my pen in disgust
As I drift through colorful menageries
Longing for straight laced revelations amongst these wrinkles in time
Losing complete sense of value of my words
Thusly losing sight of the value of my worth

So I stop
Stop spinning in circles losing my way
And I find resolution in
Closing my eyes
Freeing my mind
Touching fingertip to tip
Thumbs to bottom lip
Index fingers pressed into the bridge of my nose
Doing the only thing I know to do
Pray…until I find my balance again


(c)j.claude'10-Phoenix-

No comments: