Monday, May 25, 2009

Celibacy Blues [[remix]]

**In my last post, I threw some words together, and they-in turn- sparked the fire of a piece I feel like I should finish...**

Celibacy Blues

Eyes flew open
fingertips glazed w/heat
Sweat trickled down my spine
Sheets soaked in your memory
and everywhere your tongue had traced
the fire seemed to set ablaze
burning at a delicious pace
right down to the core of me
feeling me needing me tearing away pieces of me
breathing in all that's left of me
drinking in my energy
sparing no amenity
found my lips wrapped around the life giving center
dreamt in color
high definition
digested your future
snagged a wrinkle in time
successfully succeeded in seeing past your mind
faint cries turn to whimpers
as I gorge at a leisurely pace
endearing embrace
heartfelt accomplishment
purposely losing this race
play roles
roles trade
contentedly tired from the role play
remembering nothing is ever as we say
will try fighting it, in vain, for another day
misplaced intentions led astray
eager ambitions complacent under our strict array
for every thing its proper place
and you managed to put it all away
snugly fit between the private space
where thighs and common sense had once embraced
but soon made haste and parted ways like distant friends
And from sweltering silence only your name escapes
entrusted and spoken thru honey soaked lips
sweet sentiments product of fingers and their fire soaked tips
and a crass slick tongue embedded between fire breathing hips
still burning from the singe marks your hands left with its prints
and we linger there
perfect fit
I painted you in color full of vibrant hues
eyes flew open
sheets soaked in your memory
held hostage by these Celibacy Blues...-(c) 2009 Phoenix

2 comments:

Johnny Alfredo said...

OoOoOoOoOo me likey. I'm not much of an "erotica" writer so I am always pleased when someone can do it right.

Sweet Thing said...

Yes ma'am! I'm loving this piece...and to beh onest, I defintely can understand your sentiments. SMH. That's what happens when the cake is just that good...