Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Living life & finding balance**

For all intensive purposes, energy starts out in a neutral state & dependng upon wht it comes in contact with, it becomes one of two thngs...(+) or (-)...yes, it can be disparaged, BUT there are no gray areas...it eithr is or it ain't *LESSON* I cnt deny its presence, but I CAN alter its charge ovr my life...#wisdom


The above is a status* I posted on FB today. Its pretty self explanatory, but for all of my non science heads out there, let me give you a rough breakdown of it...then I'm going to relate it to present day, real life foolywang.

On batteries you see positive and neutral signs and you always hear about positive & neutral energy. Well in science, ALL energy starts out neutral. Energy becomes positive or negative depending upon electrons & neutrons that are being added & taken away. Please don't blow a head gasket on me people, I'm done w/the HS bio presentation. I said all of that to relate this to the positive and negative energy flowing in and out of our lives.

I've always been a fan of sappy cliches (i.e. "Lemons to lemonade", joy comes in the morning", "darkest before the dawn" etc)...& being that is it may, I've written my own. One in particular I wrote in my affirmation. "Take those rocks life is tossing at your head, & start building your foundation"...that's right. I'm saying, when you get thumped upside the dome w/situation after situation, stop sitting amongst the rubble & ruins of your life. Use it to your advantage. And speaking of which, back to energy...

Experiences in our lives are clothed in energy. Every single one of them. Some positive & some negative...but the beauty about energy, much like the beauty of rocks thrown in our direction, is that no matter how it comes at you, you have the option of how you will utilize it. If something negative is happening in your life, change your perspective, move seats, put on your perverbial 3-D life glasses & take another look at things. What can you do to NOT waste that negative energy?? What can you do to apply a bit of positive energy to the situation so that the whole thing can shift for your good?? If any of you know me personally, you know that I've picked up my Bible & I am preaching to MYSELF...

I'm learning to take the rocks, and build a solid foundation (rooted in my walk with Christ & buildng my faith). I'm rerouting negative energy in my life to power the creative muse w/in myself...Urging along my dreams & having that Queen Esther kind of faith. <<---Everything I need, God placed w/in me. This means, no external source should be a means of validation, love, hope, peace, joy etc. External sources that bring along those things in tow is always an added bonus...but that's all it is..its NOT a vital piece of thread holding together my life. Lastly, & most importantly, I am NOT my current situation in life. I think this is where a lot of us ("us" being young mid-twenties in the midst of our budding career or in the crux of our continuing education plans) seem to despair & lose hope. Growing up as competitve youth, many of us don't know how to handle the pitfalls of life. We are used to making a plan & getting to our destination free of roadblocks. We believe that if we are determined & disciplined, we will avoid traps & unnecessary failure. And this is true...but even tho you know with a certainty that the sun will rise & set, you can't say for certain where rain will & won't fall from one day to the next. Its cold one day, hot the next..you get the picture...


Soooo...energy...rocks...lemonade...sunshine...rain...blah blah blah...it all boils down to this, life is gonna happen...so its up to us to find some anchor & get some balance...

I promise, its a LOT harder than it sounds, but its so worth it...


(C)j.claude2010


*the term is "intents & purposes". I apologize for my status faux pas ::blushes::

**This particular blog is dedicated to one of my best home girls, Miss Black NC herself, RaSheeda A. Waddell.

No comments: